Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful and safe holiday! It was the most fantastic one for me. We celebrated our 33rd wedding anniversary, and it just so happened I was looking for a new car, and was able to ride home this weekend in a 2013 Ford Mustang! This is my dream car (I say that with all sincerity, but this is my 5th mustang, and everyone before this has been my dream car as well. I would have to trade them in for one reason or another, so I hope this one will last for a long time!
I also had some free time to take to my craft room and make a few cards using the new Magnolias; Flip Flop Tilda, Rescue Tower and Largo the Dolphin. Hope you enjoy them!

Hugs, Jody

13 comments:

  1. Tilda looks great sitting in the life guard chair. Neat flag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! Great idea and all you creative details. Awesome.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute scene you created, love how beachy it is. Tilda is gorgeous among the palms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat a wonderful scene you've created, beautifully done
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both cards are so cheerful and love the summery theme. Congrats on your wedding anniversary and have fun cruising with your new car :-)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super job!! I love her in the lifeguard chair!!! It sure does look beachy!! Wish I was there!!! LOL!!!
    Congrats on the anniversary and the new car!!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the new Mustang! What a fun car. Your card is darling. I love the Sunny feel of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, I love the scene you created with this tilda. Very sweet. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable cards, Jody. Lovely coloring and great designs. So summery...lucky you with a new Mustang. You should post a photo of it.
    I LOVE muscle cars. I still have my Pontiac TransAm, 2002 last year made with just over 40,000 miles on her. She doesn't get on the road unless the weather is nice and she is my 3rd Firebird.
    Hugz,
    cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous summer cards! Yay for brights! Love the dolphin one!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW this is so cute!!!! What lovely stamps you combined! Great DP's and colors!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa! what a cool happy card!
    Caryl

    ReplyDelete