Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy New Year!

Wow! Where has the time gone. I've been so busy with my regular job at the school system, and making layouts for my part-time job at Beach Scrapbooks, the time just goes too fast. While I was on a scrapbooking retreat with the ladies from the store, I was able to make a few layouts and a few cards. I'm using Tilda with Butterfly Jeans and Lace Jar, which I colored with Copics, and you can get these adorable stamps here. This is one that I am sending for a Valentine card swap and entering it in the Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge. Hope you like it! Thanks!

Jody

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous coloring on the images and your card is so very sweet. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a super adorable card!!!! Beautiful design and details!!!!! Awesome job on this card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Jody. Tilda looks lovely.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I like all your embellishments.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete