Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mojo Monday

Good Evening!
I've just entered this card to the Mojo Monday sketch challenge..... It's one of the first challenges I've ever been brave enough to submit. One of my resolutions is to enter a few challenges a month, so I'm off to a fairly good start!  It's been cold here in Virginia, but at least the snow is gone for awhile, hopefully for the rest of the year. It has been crazy here with this unusual weather. I lived in Alaska for awhile, and I was used to it there, but not here in Virginia Beach! Hope you all have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Jody

9 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card, good luck with your submission. I'm a lot like you, I hardly ever submit my work nor do I do I do the blog candy. I did it once in December and won shutter #25 from Magnolia. Crazy huh? Keep on submitting because....you never know!
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely precious! Best of luck with your submission. As Leslie said just keep submitting because you never know when you might win!
    Hugs,
    BARB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this is very very pretty! Good luck with your challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty litle pink angel! I love the way you have designed this card! Good luck!
    Sandy Dehon

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's beautiful. You should enter challenges as much as possible. They're fun and you have lovely cards to show off.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a sweet card! Best of luck from me too
    Thanks for sharing
    i became your follower :-)
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card Jody....good luck with the challenges :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Sweet card! Great paper! Good luck on your challenges!

    ReplyDelete