Sunday, January 23, 2011

Just a little sumthin,

Good evening everyone! Hope you are all staying nice and warm, it has been FREEZING here in Virginia Beach! It's supposed to go down to 19 degrees tonight! You think living at the beach it would be warmer, but not now! I have a little something to share, a friend of mine gave me some calendars that were made incorrectly, so I thought I would take one and alter it a bit. The stamp is Tilda with card which you can get here, the butterfly punch is from Creative Memories, the flowers from Wild Orchid, the flourish is a QuicKutz die, and the DP is Graphic 45, which I purchased from the store where I work, Beach Scrapbooks. I colored Tilda a while ago, so I'm not sure of the colors. Hope you enjoy, and have a wonderful evening (enjoy the game if you watch football)! Hugs, Jody

17 comments:

  1. What a fun calendar to have on your desk! Love the way you put Tilda's feet onto the calendar part and brought the butterflies down the side! You've got us beat...in Central Texas it's only going down into the low 20's tonight. So much for global warming!
    Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jody,
    Oh how sweet! Great job - would love to have Tilda sitting on my desk!!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute calendar - great job!
    Sandy Dehon

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful calendar. I love the butterfly theme and the paper is gorgeous.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a great idea and job you did! I would LOVE one of these on my desk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable calendar Jody! You did a wonderful job on your coloring and altering, love it!
    Judy K.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute calender! Love the little butterflies, so pretty! Stay warm!
    hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it. Good idea. Another reason to color a Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable calendar page! Beautiful colors too!
    hugs, iulia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super duper cute calendar! The colors are fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing and Happy Monday~
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not a little something, an ADORABLE something! How delightful!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Idea!!! Great coloring too!!

    Linda I aka Craftin Kay
    http://craftinkays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute altered calendar project. Thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful job, love making calendar cards, they are so pretty and useful at the same time.
    You've done a super job, love it.

    ReplyDelete