Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January Mingle

Hi everyone,
I hope everyone is doing good.... it is FINALLY warming up a little here, but now it's raining! Oh well, this weekend is supposed to be nice. Hope so, I have to work at a conference for my job with Virginia Beach City Public Schools, and last year, our conference was postponed due to snow!

Just wanted to show the card & calendar I made for my Mingle parter, Robin, who lives in Canada. She's been so patient and it has taken me longer than it should have to mail it out, so I hope she likes it! Have a good evening!
Hugs, Jody

13 comments:

  1. Wow, Jody! You did an excellent job on both of these projects! I'm sure Robin won't mind the wait when she see's her marvelous Mingle!
    Hugs and blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jody, these are so very sweet. Robin is going to be thrilled when she gets them :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jody!
    I love your creations. super coloring and design.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHe's so lucky, love what you made!
    Bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautifuly, lucky Robin. I am sure she is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous project, Jody! Pretty colors and design! I'm sure Robin will love this!
    Hugs,
    Silvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jody, your calendar and card are gorgeous! Great job! Robin will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute Jody! what a nice mingle and she'll love it!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Beautiful card! Thank you very much for your nice comments for my tutorial.

    Hugs,
    Ying

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jody,
    Gorgeous set. I know that robin will absolutely LOVE it. Have a blessed day.
    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jody,

    The card and matching calendar are both super cute!

    Hugs,

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow beautiful you did a great job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete